Re: ubi2 error: ubi_refill_pools: no free eraseblocks

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 3:21 PM Rickard X Andersson
<Rickard.Andersson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> During a stress test we get the following error:
>
> "ubi2 error: ubi_refill_pools: no free eraseblocks"
>
> Is this something we need to take some action to solve or is it unharmful?

It basically means that you're draining free blocks faster than it can
produce (by erasing outdated ones, etc..).
So nothing harmful but I'd worry if you face this during normal
operation (non-stresstest).
Mostly because when this situation happens UBI has to do many things
synchronously and things will get
slow.

--
Thanks,