Re: lost busybox mysteriously

Hi,

I have further investigated the problem, here is more information:

That the same problem of missing busybox was not just occurred during
the device running in the middle of operation, it was also occurred
during booting image from NAND, I saw several times that the first and
second cycles of booting image from NAND were working well, then some
following booting process would be crashed by missing busybox, then
could not run whole shell commands. I have been pondering if it could
be caused by NAND issue or network virus / fishy? Appreciate any
clues.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- jh