Re: flash_lock issue for n25q 128mb spi nor part

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 12:36:11 PM EET John Garry wrote:
> Apart from this issue, on another topic, is there any special reason

Ups, I forgot about this. I had a patch for it, let me find it.

> which we don't support status register.BP3? Is it that it is not
> adjacent to BP2 in the register, so makes handling trickier?

Jungseung worked in the past for adding BP3 support. He have just sent a new
patch set for addressing this, feedback is welcomed:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-mtd/list/?series=152401

Cheers,
ta