How do you handle absent flash chips?

Hi *,

I was wondering, how to handle absent flash chips?
In my case I have 1 SPI flash on CS0 and another - optionally
missing - one on CS1. If I have them both in my device tree the
whole driver fails to load if the second one is missing.

The whole point is, it is totally reasonable that the second one may be
removed by the user. Is there any way to handle a missing flash
currently?

Cheers

Phil