Re: Missing all ubi commands in mtd-utils

Dear Jupiter,

In message <CAA=hcWRK-ChXxovKqSLpDF+JO7DtjginYXY33O-xtEAq25MiuQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> I installed mtd-utils from Yocto, the document

So this is a Yocto question, not a MTD one. You should have asked on
the Yocto mailing list instead.

> http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/doc/ubi.html#L_usptools says that
> mtd-utils includes all ubi commands, but I cannot find any of them,
> what I am missing here?

Probably "ubifs" is not set in your DISTRO_FEATURES ?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@xxxxxxx
You get a wonderful view from the point of no return.
                                    - Terry Pratchett, _Making_Money_