Regards-cadence-quadspi changes to be submitted as patch to upstream

Hi,

   Good Morning, Hope you are doing well!!!

   As I am seeking help from you, to submit my kernel driver patches to upstream    community, have made changes in /drivers/mtd/spi-nor/cadence-quadspi.c to make it work
   on our intel LGM SoC, it is working fine.

   Now the changes to be pushed to upstream, kindly respond the following queries.
   1. shall I use the latest 5.3 kernel source from  kernel.org? (or)
   2.Is there maintainers tree? if yes, then can you please provide me the link.
   Please do the needful.

Best Regards
Vadivel