Re: [GIT PULL] mtd: Fixes for 5.2-rc7

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 12:10 PM Miquel Raynal
<miquel.raynal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Linus,
>
> Here are two MTD fixes for the next -rc.

Hi Miquel,
 I don't think I've pulled from you before - which is not a problem
per se, but generally when I start pulling from new sources I do want
to first see an acknowdledgement of that from the people I used to
pull from.

Yes, you're in the MAINTAINER file, but this is more about me just
wanting to make sure there isn't some political or personal thing
brewing - and if there is, I just want to know about it.

And it's possible that Boris or Richard already sent an email with a
heads-up and I just missed it.

                 Linus