Participants IDEAg Dakotafest Show 2018

Hello ,

I'm checking in with you to make sure you know that we have the entire attendee list available from the IDEAg Dakotafest Show 2018. This isn't just a list of a few publicly sourced names, this is a uniquely powerful marketing tool

Procure the IDEAg Dakotafest Show 2018 Participants – 29000 contacts at $2000
until the end of business today.

That's right, this resource is only available until the end of business today, but that's plenty of time to get your hands on it. With thousands of key decision makers at your fingertips, you'll have an unbeatable advantage over your rivals.

Get in touch with me today, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Elaine Rankie

Notice: This transmission and the information contained within should not be used by any person or entity other than the original desired recipient – this includes review, retransmission, or dissemination of this information, as well as taking any action based upon it. If you receive or otherwise possess this transmission inappropriately or by error, please delete as soon as possible and notify the sender of the error. The IDEAg Dakotafest Show 2018 does not sell or share this information with us, nor are we affiliated with the event organizer for the IDEAg Dakotafest Show 2018. All data is sourced lawfully, through research and contacts contained within our internal database. Ownership rights to this material are held solely by our organization, including lawful rights to pursue remedy for its misuse.