NOR access from ARM-BE toolchain

Hi Boris,

I am trying to access NOR flash with ARM running in big-endian mode.  But it is causing error as " do_map_probe() failed for type cfi_probe"

On our platform, The connection between Flash controller and NOR flash is little-endian.
Here, ARM core running in littler endian mode with MTD_CFI_NOSWAP every things work fine.

if we change ARM mode as big-endian, it start showing error as mentioned above.
Error is same even with MTD_CFI_BE_BYTE_SWAP option.
As per my understanding MTD_CFI_BE_BYTE_SWAP or MTD_CFI_LE_BYTE_SWAP deals with flash controller and flash connection.
Not sure, if take care of Core endianness also.

Please suggest!!

Regards,
Prabhakar