Patch "mtd: cfi_cmdset_0002: Change erase functions to retry for error" has been added to the 4.17-stable tree

Hi Greg-san and Boris-san,

Sorry for the error caused.
I have just sent the patches revised for the stable branches separately to Greg-san by git send-emal.
If you are okay please applied the patches.
  Note: The patch series includes the patch below already applied in stable-queue.git as PATCH 1/4.
          mtd-cfi_cmdset_0002-change-write-buffer-to-check-correct-value.patch

If any problem or concern please let me know.

Regards,
Ikegami