Re: clipper dos program not able to access its files although they do exist

hello,

Program shoudl find its necessary files in folder/home/goca/gocaknjige/knjige05
Please checkmy autoexec.bat here:
http://pastebin.ca/1994888

It is possible that error is in autoexec.bat since when I start
dosemu I get thismesdsage:
http://pastebin.ca/1994892

Thanks in advance,

veki