Re: Escape key problem

El 15/02/2010 11:30, Javier Tarifa escribió:
I don't know if I'm the only one who's experiencing this, but the escape key is very slow to respond in dosemu. When I press the escape key I have to wait almost half second before the program does what's supposed to do. We're accessing it by ssh but the problem also appears on the server if we open dosemu in an xterm. Any ideas on how to solve this? First I thought that this was linux-related, but then again I thought of vim and how you can switch to command mode instantly and without delay when you press escape, so I don't know what's the problem

Nevermind, I found that the responsible of this delay is the function sltermio_input_pending. I'll try deleting or lowering the wait and I'll see how it works.