RE: freezes when not emulating CPU

Hello,

> > Could it be a idea too to make a update update to support for the
> > newer cpu as family 16 cpu's like my type there is AMD
> Athlon(tm) II
> > X2 A3/2+ 245 Familly 16 Processors.
> > The should have been showin date fot 2 kind of newr processors in
> > developper lists and some other list for dosemu.
>
> These changes were made in SVN (r1869/1870) in April -- I
> hope to release an official update later.

I have just gone through the updates I can find, and it is not on
sourceforge.net to find.
And this is then why dosemu not work on my amd64 pc with AMD Athlon(tm) II
X2 A3/2+ 245 Fam. 16 Processor.

I nned the udate now to run my Leagues games by dosemu.

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: AuthenticAMD
cpu family	: 16
model		: 6
model name	: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245 Processor
stepping	: 2
cpu MHz		: 2906.206
cache size	: 1024 KB
physical id	: 0
siblings	: 2
core id		: 0
cpu cores	: 2
apicid		: 0
initial apicid	: 0
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 5
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt
pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good pni monitor cx16
lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse
3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt
bogomips	: 5812.40
TLB size	: 1024 4K pages
clflush size	: 64
cache_alignment	: 64
address sizes	: 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate

processor	: 1
vendor_id	: AuthenticAMD
cpu family	: 16
model		: 6
model name	: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245 Processor
stepping	: 2
cpu MHz		: 2906.206
cache size	: 1024 KB
physical id	: 0
siblings	: 2
core id		: 1
cpu cores	: 2
apicid		: 1
initial apicid	: 1
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 5
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt
pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good pni monitor cx16
lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse
3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt
bogomips	: 5813.23
TLB size	: 1024 4K pages
clflush size	: 64
cache_alignment	: 64
address sizes	: 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate

Gert