Re: Compilation options used in the binary distribution

Javier Tarifa wrote:
I'd like to know exactly how was compiled the binary distribution that
you get when you download dosemu-1.4.0-bin.tgz.
I've done a little change to the terminal code and when I a run a
program with my own compiled version, the program dies saying something
about too many users when I have more than one dosemu running it. But
when I use the binary distribution this doesn't happen, I can have
multiple dosemus using it without problems.
Can someone help me?
--
You want run multiple dosemus under one user account? Then maybe will
be usefull start individual instances with unique "-o logfile" log file

Although I use and have dosemu 1.4 compiled for several Fedora distributions,
and it works fine when simultaneously run couple of them from one user,
even without specifying different boot.log file - they all use implicit
one (lsof says)(it's smut way, but dosemus curiously works)

You can too look for my build options in RPM .spec files at:

http://hanzlici.cz/packages/fedora/dosemu/

Regards,
Franta Hanzlik