Default Linux File Permissions

When a program in dosemu creates a new file on an lredir'd drive, how
do I change the default file permissions?

I have a dBase program running but I need to be able to have multiple
Linux users login to the program. The problem is when 1 user creates a
file no other user can write to it, due to the default file
permissions. I could not find any documentation.

The issue is that each Linux user need their own printer settings,
otherwise everyone could just run under the same Linux user since the
program implements its own access control.