Re: DOSEMU

Two other options:

1. Put a symbolic link in /usr/sbin/dosemu/bin/dosemu to wherever
dosemu.bin is located.

2. Start dosemu directly by invoking dosemu.bin, wherever it is located,
and bypass completely the dosemu shell file.

I am using the latter, which is much simpler; as by way of setup only
requires two symbolic links in $HOME/.dosemu/drives, named c and d. C
links to where all dos and dos application files are located, in my
case, /usr/local/dosemu. For that directory and everything in it the
group owner is set to the default user group, and the user owner is set
to one member of that group.  All permissions for that directory and
everything inside it are set to rwx for user and group.  D is set to the
location of the document files of the user, for my system set for each
user to $HOME/docs.  By the way, I am using the binary version of dosemu
 1.4.0.

Ken Heard