Re: Copy / Paste to / from Dosemu

On 28/03/2008, Victor Warner <vwarner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Thank you for the reply. What you have written is what I believed still
>  to be the case.
>
>  However, I was intrigued by the following comment from Bart Oldeman
>  announcing 1.4.0.1:
>
>  "Improved copy and paste of text to and from DOSEMU."

Use the middle mouse button to paste the current selection. Perhaps I
sometimes forget that this is a very common mechanism in X to copy &
paste because so many people are used to the ctrl-c,x,v way of doing
things now.

Sometimes you need to use shift too. The improved copy and paste
refers to "extended ASCII" -- before international characters could be
pasted into something completely different but now they are usually
translated to and from UTF-8.

Bart