Re: Dosemu Slower than CMD

Dear All,
Hello Frantisek,  my program going to slow when clipper application
entering section reading a lot of data in database, CPU is going up
eating all available resource, but I/O activity i don't know how to
check it ?
I am using Linux filesystem using lredir command.
When doing reading or writing simple database it run fast, as fast as
CMD do, also i try to run it several instance it still acceptable
fast, not for high load process, i just run it to test only one
instance but it slow. example when run it in CMD it takes 1-3 secs but
using dosemu it takes 10-15secs
Application is run under console mode
diagnostic using top application show high activity on system CPU

I've upload the application if some one can help me to see it what is wrong?
links is here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDQXRF1X

please edit config.sys first set files = 200 and buffer = 100
to run application enter folder MITRA\PRG run SL.EXE
when run login information is Name = A, password = 1234
the process I mean is at menu Master -> Persediaan -> Ubah Harga Jual,
wait until data is show it will take to long than usual.

anyway thanks for all support this mailing list

regards,
Eddy Setyawan