Re: Trapping dosemu exit

bambang wrote:
Hi all,

We use dosemu 1.4.0 to access Novell Netware in Graphics terminal.
Everything goes well except one little problem: It's often the users
exit the dosemu by directly closing the dosemu window thus not logging
out from the novell connection. Obviously, the novell connection still
left opened and causing problems.

Is there a way to trap dosemu terminating event, so we can force a
logout or warn the user and reject the termination.

TIA,
Why do you need dosemu to access Novell Netware?
Linux supports Novell Netware natively, or are you running dosemu on windows? In any case, when dos exits, Novell will stop getting it's keepalives so should log that person out. For example, I don't remember Novell having problems with people just switching off their old DOS PCs.

James

-