Fwd: Re: dosemu drive D:

I forward this because Vedran can't get his mail through.

Subject: Re: dosemu drive D:
Date: Sonntag, 25. November 2007 19:12
From: "Vedran Vucic" <vedran.vucic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Claudia Neumann" <dr.claudia.neumann@xxxxxx>

hello,

It is interesting that the same DOS application printed wonderfully with
dosemu 1.2.2
but I have problem with dosem 1.4.0
even more challenging is that for example:
copy autoexec.bat lpt2:
works fine and printer prints that well.

Thus, to be more focused and precise, a part that interacts DOS application
with dosemu is somehow problematic.  Actually, DOS application that printed
well with USB desktJet 845C HP in doesmu 1.2.2. but with USB LaserJet HP
1020 in dosemu 1.4.0 does not print except when I put in /dosemurc that
printer is raw.  but, in teh later case it prints in distorted and garbled
way.

Maybe you can check discussion on:
http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/forum
(you will see thread related with HP 1020 LAser Jet and my topic about
DOS/BOX won't print.

Where I ask author of driver are there any advices from his side.
If you have anyideas please let me know.
regards,

vedran