Re: High Temperature with DOSEMU

Hi!

It works! Thank you!
The problem is that I compiled the programm on my laptop. If I start it
Dosemu crashes or the programm stop at the line with the new function.
But on the computer in my office the programm works well in Dosemu and
system load is near 0%.

Hayen

--
Hayen Iggena
Zahnarzt

begin:vcard
fn:Hayen Iggena
n:Iggena;Hayen
adr:;;Westerstr. 8;Esens;;26427;Deutschland
email;internet:praxis@xxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard