documentation for fs redirector

Hi!

I'm trying to write samba fs redirector but I have problems with correct
documentation of fs redirector. I found some example codes (including this
one in dosemu) and residual documentation and these all contains
contradictory informactions :(

I'm especially interested now in open/create/truncate/share modes and
MULTIPURPOSE_OPEN (2E) subfunction. In case of later I need also know where I
really need to place result (I found two versions one says that EDX is right
place and second says about ECX).

There's also one more thing. Maybe it's stupid, but I can't find way to test
this 2E subfunction. I found some programs witch use it in some cases but
some c/c++ dos program would be the best in my case - if someone could point
me how force dos to use this function I would be gratefull.

Thanks in advance for every (correct ;)) piece of information.
--
Rafał Cygnarowski
rafi@xxxxxxx