mouse dragging in foxpro and quattro pro not possible

05.11.2007

Hi,

My problem is somewhat curious.

I run Foxpro 2.6 in a console window. It seems to work well.
I can even use the mouse to select menu items or double click on a window
to minimize it or restore it to its standard size.

But I cannot use the mouse to click and drag windows inside foxpro. What happens then is that
while I hold the mouse button down a text cursor (just a little block) shows in the lower right corner of the
screen.

In Quattro Pro for Dos 5.6 I have the same problem.

Window dragging does work when I run xdosemu i.e. "Dos in a Box".

I tried to disable the internal mouse driver and use different other mouse drivers.
But I have not been able to make these mouse drivers see my mouse. It is a ps2 mouse.

Best regards,

Harry Wyrobnik
-