Re: SPAM:: xdosemu colors not -pc

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Mike McCarty wrote:

I note that the xdosemu does indeed start up an X Window, but not
with the intense colors used with MSDOS. Is there a reason for that?

I don't understand what you mean. I see bright foreground and background colours both working.

Also, I find that I am unable to resize the font as I would with,
say, an xterm, and the window will not resize to full screen.

Press ctrl-alt-f to resize to full screen.
You can choose a font using $_X_font, or by using the xmode utility. Otherwise resizing with the mouse just resizes the default bitmapped font but does not add extra lines like xterm does.

Bart
-