Re: Changing size of window/fonts

Hi John!

Am Dienstag, 28. März 2006 03:34 schrieben Sie:
> 2) Can I install multiple "quality fonts" an select window size in
> increments, utilizing the quality fonts?

If you don't change to full screen the window size is termined by the size of
the font and the size of the dos application. A normal dos application has 80
signs to 24 lines. Some applications can change to 28, 30, 34, 43 or 50
lines.

If you want different window sizes you have to use different fonts.
Additionally to the normal fonts in Dosemu a friend of mine created some
fonts which you can reach under
http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/manuals/apw_linux/vgafonts.tgz. They are
especially created for german characters, but english characters should be no
problem. You have to introduce these fonts to X11.

If you want these different fonts called up at Dosemu start, you can make
different $HOME/.dosemurc-files and call dosemu with

dosemu -f <.dosemurc-file>

In the $HOME/.dosemurc-file you have to configure the font as

$_X_font = "vga11x19"

if you want to see the font vga11x19.

HTH

Claudia