Re: This list is being migrated to the new infrastructure

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 12:58:23PM -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Hello, all:
>
> This list is being migrated to the new vger infrastructure. This should be a
> fully transparent process and you don't need to change anything about how you
> participate with the list or how you receive mail.
>
> There will be a brief 20-minute delay with archives on lore.kernel.org. I will
> follow up once the archive migration has been completed.

This work is now completed. I will monitor the performance to make
sure that the new infrastructure is still successfully coping with the
email traffic.

If you notice any problems, please report them to helpdesk at kernel.org.

-K

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]