Taking on patchwork for linux-modules

Lucas, Konstantin,

I'd like to relive the linux-modules patchwork. It seems to be active
but I'd like to start using it and making tweaks for it for artifact
testing so to enable automation of testing for patches posted and so
forth. How can I claim it ?

Motivation behind this is to enable automation of testing with kdevops
for Linux modules both for the sefftests and then also the userspace
kmod tools. Then eventually I want to work with Song on performance
metrics to keep track of future changes as in the future we expect to
get patches which may alter performance aspects of Linux due to this.

This will all allow us to review proactively the effects / breakage of
patches posted. My hope is that if we're successful we can document
this to leverage similar strategies to help maintenance of other
complex subsystems which require more complex testing.

  Luis

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]