[no subject]

BTW: I have never heard about --strict/--subjective option. I wonder
if some maintainer requires it.

> > I would not have complained if it did not complicate my review.
> > But it did!
>
> Reviewing partial code move is not easy anyway, git is not very
> userfriendly with that.

Exactly. It is a real pain to find changes in moved functions. It is
much easier when the author just shuffled the code. Anyway, the less
changes the better.

Best Regards,
Petr

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]