[solved] Re: uas module not loaded automatically

On 2014-10-05 13:03, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm migrating this conversation over from LKML as it is probably a kmod
> issue. I've just retried the scenario with kmod 18 (from OpenSUSE
> Factory) and can still confirm it. Please see below for details.

Mystery solved:

/etc/modprobe.d/50-blacklist.conf:
# uas has been confirmed to be hopelessly broken
# Bug bnc#770301
blacklist uas

I'll check with my distro if this is gone in their next release when
they switch to a UAS-enabled kernel. The official kernel for their
current release still has it disabled, the problem only occurred when
moving to a newer kernel.

Jan

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]