Linux kernel module is not running anymore when switching from mdev to udev

Hi everyone,

there is this problem, that I searched the Internet
for its solution but without success. Here's what it's about, I hope
someone can give me a hint:

        I'm using Buildroot 2013.10 to generate my Linux 2.6.39 Images, with the following Kernel  module:

  void GPIO_LED(void) {

  printk(" GPIO: set PC8: '0');

  at91_set_gpio_value(AT91_PIN_PC8, 1);

  }

  int init_module(void) {

  GPIO_LED();   return 0;

  }

  MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");

When using it with mdev device management. everything works just
fine. But using it with a udev device management, while executing insmod

  insmod /usr/modules/measurement_gpio.ko

the following message appeared:

  insmod: can't insert '/usr/modules/measurement_gpio.ko': invalid
  module format

Every setting stayed the same (especially the kernel version) but the
 device management changes during this test, so actually the module
should be fine. Building the kernel to be able for loading modules for
multiple versions didn't solve it, neither the option "force module

The way I build my module is:

with Buildroot I'm generating an Image, on the way a Linux 2.6.39 is installed.Afterwards I'm compiling the kernel module with the path to the Linux 2.6.39, that Buildroot has downloaded.When the module is created I'm putting it into a fs-overlay directory, so it will be included into the image on next build.I hit another "make" on Buildroot and i got everything together and a bootable image.

I change nothing, that's why it confuses me even more

How can this be and how to solve it?

Kind Regards,
Frank