Tutorial: Simple Mail Merge

Hey there

I’m currently working with a HR software company that focuses on
alleviating the pressures of: talent management, succession planning,
performance appraisals and recruitment strategies. After coming across
your site http://blog.gustavobarbieri.com.br/, I was wondering if we could work together on a
small but, I hope, educational PR initiative.

With the end of the year fast approaching, we’re looking to submit guest
articles to tech, management, and business websites. These posts can
either detail solutions for managing employees as top talent make their
New Year’s resolutions, or discuss the advantages of virtualizing HR
processes.

Would definitely be also open to giving you information about the
company so you could put together the post yourself—let me know what’s
ideal for you.

Either way, I’m looking to compensate for the time/effort you’ll put
into publishing the article.

All the best,
ÿôèº{.nÇ+‰·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠËÿ±éݶ¥Šwÿº{.nÇ+‰·¥Š{±þjºW¬þ)í…æèw*jg¬±¨¶‰šŽŠÝ¢jÿ¾«þG«?éÿ¢¸¢·¦j:+v‰¨ŠwèjØm¶Ÿÿþø¯ù®w¥þŠàþf£¢·hš?â?úÿ†Ù¥

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]