Re: DMA

On Monday, January 24, 2011 18:15:24 mahdi hamzeh wrote:
> I am working on a research project for which I should be able to
> transfer data from memory to memory using DMA. I am working on a x86
> machine but I want my code to be architecture independent as much as
> possible. Please accept my apology if my question is too basic to be
> asked from this mailing list.

this question isnt relevant to this mailing list.  this list is purely for
handling of linux modules.

you probably want to be using the common lkml list.
-mike

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]