[ANNOUNCE] module-init-tools v3.12

Greetings,

The latest version 3.12 of the module-init-tools is now available. The
latest release includes several new features (devname aliases introduced
in the future upstream kernel 2.6.35, softdep bits that already were
already in the 3.11.1 release, etc.), as well as bug fixes (memory
leaks, install/remove command fixes, and so forth), and also other
miscellaneous enhancements (module override fixes, docs, a new
kernel.org wiki with directions on using bugzilla, etc.).

Full details of the changes and new release are here:

https://modules.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Module_init_tools_3_12

The latest tarball is available here:

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/module-init-tools/module-init-tools-3.12.tar.bz2

The git source is available here:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=utils/kernel/module-init-tools/module-init-tools.git;a=summary

The homepage for the module-init-tools project is here:

https://modules.wiki.kernel.org/

Please let me know if there are any problems with the latest release. I
have a couple of patches already, and a bunch more documentation and
code cleanup/docs that have been working on for a while now. In
particular, if you have chance to play with devname alias support with
the latest versions of udev and upstream patches, I appreciate it.

Jon.