Re: [GIT v2] Clean up option handling

Michal Marek wrote:
Jon Masters napsal(a):
Ok, I tested the different trees I was sent and then redid the master
tree just now. But I'm not finished fixing the breakage introduced in
merging the latest bits from Michal Marek - so give it a few hours as
I'm going to sleep now before I finish it up.

Ah, I didn't know you already merged them. I would happily rebase my
patches on top of Andreas' and Alan's changes if you asked me to :).

Michal

I'm not sure that's the problem. The patches are applied to Jons tree, but the tests fail (tests/runtests -vv). I bisected it to "elfops: cleanup load_symbols()".

It could be that the test modules exercise the old features you removed. I left it at that, since I have no idea how the test modules are created. Jon appears to have the secret knowledge :-).

Thanks
Alan