Re: doc: remove non-existent short options

On 6/10/09, Alan Jenkins <alan-jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The docs are wrong, the options never existed (these are long options
> which do not have a short version).

Ugh, that's not right.  -b does work.  -D doesn't work, but it looks
like an oversight because we pass "-D" to any children... even though
-D sets dry_run so we shouldn't have any children, bleh.

Disregard this patch, I'll have another look at this.  There's another
quirk here, -Q isn't handled but it is listed in getopt.  I guess I
should audit the whole lot by drawing a table or something.

Regards
Alan