make secure erase and write zeroes ioctls interruptible as well

Hi all,

Following discard in the last merge window, this series also makes secure
erase and discard interruptible by fatal signals.

The secure erase side is a straight port of the discard support.
Unfortunately I don't have a way to test it, so I'm adding the eMMC
maintainer as that is where the support originated so maybe they can
give it a spin?  (just do a blkdiscard -f -s /dev/<dev> and then Ctrl+C)

The write zeroes support is a bit different as it is more complex due to
the fallback code and there already is a helper taking flags that we
piggy back on.  This side has been extensively tested.

Diffstat:
 block/ioctl.c          |   44 +++++++-
 include/linux/bio.h    |    2
 include/linux/blkdev.h |    1

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]