Re: (Octeon) MMC performance degradation due to too many requests

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 1:39 PM Ladislav Michl <oss-lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just for the reference, implementation based on your above mentioned patch
> which restores 4.9 vendor kernel performance can be found below.

Hey looks good :)

> It still needs some love, generalization and so on, but as I have already
> started work on fixing Octeon's USB and ethernet, this is far beyond my
> time limit.
>
> I hope to return to this in the near future and convert it into proper
> patch series.

OK on the back burner, such happens.

> Btw, we really need to invent some other name than 'bounce buffer'...

I think it should be called "contiguous buffer" because that is what
it is.

Yours,
Linus Walleij

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]