Re: [RFC/RFT PATCH] mmc: renesas_sdhi: add delay between tuning cmds

On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 9:39 AM Biju Das <biju.das.jz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Adam,

It's not easy to reproduce, and it only happens on a small subset of
cards.  I sent one to Wolfram sometime last year.  I can also  take
these same cards that hang when booting Linux, and they enumerate just
fine in U-Boot at SRD104 speeds.  I can use the same RZ/G2 board with
other cards, and other cards work fine.  I then tested these same
'failing' cards on other platforms and they work fine, so it seems
like there is a tuning combination in Linux that is different from
U-Boot that is unique to these certain cards which prevents them from
working.

adam

> Cheers,
> Biju

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]