Announce: sdioutils (lssdio & sdioids)

Hello! I would like to inform about new (or rather old) sdioutils
project, which is on github: https://github.com/sdioutils/

It aimed to be collection of SDIO programs for Linux systems.

Currently it contains two things which can be useful for both users and
developers:

* lssdio - https://github.com/sdioutils/lssdio - tool which prints all
  connected and registered SDIO devices in similar format than lspci or
  lsusb, including tree and verbose formats (Linux v5.10+ required for
  printing all information)

* sdioids - https://github.com/sdioutils/sdioids - database file
  sdio.ids of known SDIO devices, in format inspired by pci.ids and
  which is already used by lssdio

This new sdioids contains updated and imported database file from the
old udev project (which seems to not be updated anymore).

If you look into the repository, both parts are more than year old and
I did not announced it before because more people promised to test or
improve database... but nothing happened, only promises. So I decided to
announce it now at least in this state. I think that it can be useful
even in the current state.

So if you want to improve it or add new SDIO cards into database, feel
free to open a pull request on project page. I think that having some
central point of sdio.ids database can be useful also for other
projects.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]