Re: Q: mmc: core: Issue power off notification in mmc_remove()

Hi Ulf,

thank you for the quick answer!

> If I recall correctly, when I started looking into a solution I
> stumbled upon other generic card removal issues that triggered various
> splats. Some of those issues have been fixed [2], but beyond that
> point I simply haven't been able to look into this again, my
> apologies.

No worries! I just wanted to know if I can close our upporting issue or
need to make an action item out of it. The latter it is. Let's see who
of us first finds time to actually look at it again ;)

All the best,

   Wolfram

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]