Re: Question about EMMC CMDQ HOST CONTROLLER INTERFACE (CQHCI) DRIVER

On 10/11/22 04:11, Jyan Chou [周芷安] wrote:
>> CQHCI has its own DMA descriptors, so maybe a similar change is needed for CQHCI?
>> So you do need a similar change for CQHCI
>
>>> According to these comments, it is acceptable for us to update a patch to solve the limitation of 128MB boundary ?
> 	We have a patch and it works well on cmdq case.
> 	Thanks.

If you have a patch, you can of course submit it.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]