Re: mmc: sdhci-of-arasan: recent commits

Hi, +getting linux-mmc back

On 30. 11. 20 15:21, Paul Thomas wrote:
> Yes! This fixes it. Thanks.
>
> -Paul
>
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 12:18 AM Manish Narani <MNARANI@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Paul,

This patch is the part of v5.10-rc6.

Thanks,
Michal

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]