Re: SD card failure on i.MX7ULP EVK

Hi Anson,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 9:26 PM Anson Huang <anson.huang@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Fabio
>         See attached patch, this is due to HW special requirement, but clock maintainer does NOT ack my patch, he prefer to fix it from clock core driver, but I think that make things complicated and also it looks like NOT feasible.

Thanks.

It would be nice if you could resend the clk patch to Stephen so that
the solution can be discussed.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]