Re: alcor mmc driver slow I/O

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 09:25, Daniel Drake <drake@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Uff... 364kb/sec is wary low. Feels like due some errors or missing capabilities the HI speed is not
> > > enabled.
> >
> > Well, nothing have really changed in regards to this.
> >
> > Perhaps try a plain v5.0 and compare with v5.1 rc1 to see if this is regression?
>
> Not a regression in this sense. I'm trying Oleksij's driver for the
> first time (now that I have hardware back in hands), and comparing it
> to the vendor driver.
> https://github.com/endlessm/linux/tree/archive/v4.20-endless/drivers/scsi/ampe_stor
> (The vendor driver is totally different and not upstreamable in any way!)

I see!

Perhaps you can dump the ios settings in debugfs, that may give us
some pointers. "cat debug/mmc1/ios".

Kind regards
Uffe

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]