Two issues with pwrseq_sd8787

Hi,

I am facing two issues with pwrseq_sd8787:

1. Usage with modular mwifiex but built-in MMC
I have built-in MMC (also for the root filesystem) but modular
pwrseq_sd8787. Are the Kconfig dependencies incorrect and I should
be able to set PWRSEQ_SD8787=y, or how is this supposed to work?

2. GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW reset-gpios
With reset-gpios active low it is initially low,
mmc_pwrseq_sd8787_probe() sets that to high for a very short
amount of time before mmc_pwrseq_sd8787_pre_power_on() sets
it back to low.
What is the proper way to get rid of this sub-ms low-high-low?

Thanks in advance
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]