Re: Crash on renesas h3 premier

Hi Frédéric,

On 12/05/2018 04:29 PM, Ulf Hansson wrote:
> + Wolfram, Simon, Niklas
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 22:33, Frédéric Dalleau
> <frederic.dalleau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On a Renesas h3 premier ES1.0, I am facing a oops when flashing big files on

just for information H3 ES1.0 revision is legacy, it is known to be pretty
broken and AFAIK it is not recommended for production, thus due to a low priority
of overcoming its hardware bugs there might be an incomplete support of the
SoC revision left in the drivers.

--
Best wishes,
Vladimir

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]