Add Crypto services to your Array of offerings

Hi,

I hope you don’t mind me approaching you here directly. I would like to
check with you if you have any plans to move into the crypto domain by
having your Cryptocurrency Exchange setup for various currencies unless
this is something that is already underway in your organization?

We have successfully launched and deployed White Label Cryptocurrency
exchange and ICO platform i.e https://www.zedxe.com/ and
https://www.vegawallet.com/

Should this be of your interest, can you please advise a good time to
hold a live demo as per your convenience?

Thanks and in anticipation of your positive reply.

Best Regards,
Amandeep Kaur,
Business Development Manager
www.antiersolutions.com

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]