mmc-utils, RPMB access

Hi,

I try to bump my kernel to 4.14 and seen some issue with the RPMB
partition access.

I saw that Nikita proposed a patch a month ago:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10576709/
(I can't reply directly to the patch as I'm a new subscriber to the
linux-mmc ML)

Some modifications were requested but nothing posted since or maybe i missed it.

Can I propose a new Patch based on the Nikita's one ? How should I
mention the previous author in the commit ?

Thanks,
Clement

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]