Re: make more host drivers highmem safe

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 09:51:48AM +0200, Ulf Hansson wrote:
> I am willing to help, although I am lacking most of the above HW.
> Anyway, regarding the state machines and a few other things that may
> be good to keep in mind doing this kind of conversion.

The first question is if any of the listed drivers can even be used
in SOCs supporting highmem.  If they don't we can just depend on
!HIGHMEM and be done.

Btw, my original series had a compile error in au1xmmc, which the
buildbot notice after the original ok, I can resend it as getting these
easy conversions in would be a good start.