Re: rtsx_usb_sdmmc erase, is timeout handling broken?

OK, so I did some testing on 4.9.

The chip is RTS5170, btw.

0. Applied the three patches, recompiled, reloaded the module.

1. The card I originally tried is 256GB. I didn't feel like testing it
thouroughly, so I just wrote a short text to the first sector, erased
it once more (17 seconds again) and verified that the text is gone.

2. Erased an old 2GB SD with 160MB data on it (2.5 seconds), hexdumped
the whole card, all zeros. Formatted the card, it's still alive.

3. Made a raw image of one ancient 16MB MMC, verified against image made
with another reader. Erased the card (21 seconds), verified it's zeros.
Restored from the image, verified restored contents with another reader.

I guess it means that erasing now works and normal reading/writing
remained unaffected. About the SDIO change I can only say it compiles
and doesn't break the driver.

Regards,
MP